HOW TO ORDER:
1. Select the total number of pages for the sewing pattern.
If the sewing pattern is 2 pages but has been provided as two separate A0 files, please pay for the total number and just upload one page. The second page can be emailed to email@example.com with your order number in the title.
2. Click on "choose file" and select the AO file to upload
3. Add to cart
4. Add any additional AO printing, fabric, haberdashery or anything else from our store
5. If you'd like more than one copy of the AO print, simply update the quantity in the basket
6. Go to check out
7. Once your order is confirmed we will print and post the pattern to you
IF YOU HAVE NUMEROUS PATTERNS TO PRINT
Select the total number of pages for the sewing pattern and add to the cart. Then, do the same for the remainder of the prints that you could like noting that each sewing pattern's total number of pages is the number of pages you pay for.
Add all to the cart without uploading any files.
Once paid, email the files in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the title
Please ensure the digital file is the copy shop version that has been arranged to print on separate pages. We cannot print a continuous sheet of paper if the pages haven't been separated.
The size of A0 is 841 x 1189mm / 33.1 x 46.8in. The paper size should be 831 x 1179 due to printer border settings.
If the file does not upload it may be a result of the pattern being too wide or long. We will be unable to print incorrect sized patterns, but please contact us at email@example.com if you have any problems.