How to order your copy shop print:
1. Select the option under "pages" which corresponds to how many pages the sewing pattern file includes
2. Click on "choose file" and select the AO file to upload
3. Add to cart
4. Add any additional AO printing, fabric, haberdashery or anything else from our store
5. If you'd like more than one copy of the AO print, simply update the quantity in the basket
6. Go to check out
7. Once your order is confirmed we will print and post the pattern to you
Please ensure the digital file is the copy shop version that has been arranged to print on separate pages. We cannot print a continuous sheet of paper if the pages haven't been separated.
The size of A0 is 841 x 1189mm / 33.1 x 46.8in. The paper size should be 831 x 1179 due to printer border settings.
If the file does not upload it may be a result of the pattern being too wide or long. We will be unable to print incorrect sized patterns, but please contact us at email@example.com if you have any problems.