- The studio has a large room 5x4m with windows, double doors and lots of light.
- There are two large tables 2.5m x 90cm that can be split and moved around depending on the workshop suitability.
- There are communal bathrooms that are cleaned daily. We ask that the toilet key is sanitised on returning from the bathroom using antibacterial lotion (provided in the workshop).
- For sewing workshops, any non-personal sewing machines and overlockers will be cleaned thoroughly before and after use.
- Tables, chairs and handles are sanitised before and after workshops.
- The floor is vacuumed and mopped after each workshop.
- The 1m distancing rule will be implemented at all times.
- Antibacterial spray and sanitising lotion will be available on entry to the workshop and at each work station.
- Face coverings must be worn at all time by students.
- Teachers will be wearing face coverings and/or visors.
- Depending on the type of workshop being taught and the amount of space needed for each student, there will be a maximum of 4 people for sewing workshops where cutting space is needed or 6 where students are not required to move around.
- For sewing workshops we ask that students bring their own machines, if possible. We will have machines for use and these will be cleaned before, during and after each workshop.
- Please note that it will not be possible to social distance between some demonstrations.
- Tea and coffee will be provided with the use of disposable cups while biscuits will be offered in pre-wrapped packaging.
- Cold refreshments will not be available on site. Please feel welcome to bring your own bottles of water or beverage. Please note, we are located very close to a Tesco for lunch or snack options.
- Students will need to bring their own sewing kits. A list will be distributed on registration.
- Should you not have a sewing kit, one will be provided and cleaned after use.
- Paper & dressmaking shears will be available to borrow, which will be disinfected between classes.
- Please do not attend the workshop if you are exhibiting any signs of Covid but please inform us if you are able to attend.
- Please ensure that you have downloaded the NHS Covid-19 APP before attending the workshop as we will be asking all students to use our QR code when you arrive.
- All students and teachers will be asked to take a temperature check on arrival. If the temperature is high, you will be asked to leave. We will provide you with a credit for the price paid for the workshop.
For class policies, cancellations and how to book please see here