- The studio has a large room with lots of windows
- There are three large tables 2m x 90cm that can be moved around depending on the workshop suitability.
- There are communal bathrooms that are cleaned daily.
- For sewing workshops, any non-personal sewing machines and overlockers will be cleaned thoroughly before and after use.
- Tables, chairs and handles are sanitised before and after workshops.
- The floor is vacuumed and mopped after each workshop.
- Antibacterial sanitising lotion will be at each workstation.
- Face coverings are not enforced and are optional.
- Teachers will be not be wearing face coverings and/or visors. Should you wish the teacher to be wearing a face covering or visor please let us know. Our teachers are double vacinnated and regularly self test prior to teaching.
- Depending on the type of workshop being taught and the amount of space needed for each student, there will be a maximum of 4 people for sewing workshops where cutting space is needed or 6 where students are not required to move around.
- For sewing workshops we ask that students bring their own machines, if possible. We will have machines for use and these will be cleaned before, during and after each workshop.
- Please note that it will not be possible to social distance between some demonstrations.
- Tea and coffee will be provided. If preferred, students may also bring their own mug for personal use.
- Cold refreshments will not be available on site. Please bring your own bottles of water or beverages.
- Students will need to bring their own sewing kits. A list will be distributed on registration.
- Should you not have a sewing kit, one will be provided and cleaned before and after use.
- Paper & dressmaking scissors will be available to borrow, which will be disinfected between classes.
- Please do not attend the workshop if you are exhibiting any signs of Covid but please inform us if you are able to attend.
For workshop policies, cancellations and how to book please see here